You want to start preparing your body for pregnancy…….. HOW EXCITING?!
It’s that little added motivation to get healthy and focus on YOURSELF for a change!
For the last 6 months, I have been preparing my body for pregnancy. I have compiled all the top tips on how I’ve done that!
Here are 6 things you should be doing to plan for pregnancy!
1. Prenatal Vitamins
- Start taking them several months in advance!
- Do your research and find one that has enough Folic Acid!
- If you are worried about getting nauseous, take them with a meal
- For Prenatal Vitamins Video >> Click Here
2. Tracking your Cycle
- Learn about the different methods of tracking; Basal Thermometer Method, Cervical Mucus, and Ovulations Tests.
- Plan to track a few cycles before TTC!
- For Why You Should Track Your Cycle Video >> Click Here
- Getting a Positive OPK/LH Test Video >> Click Here
3. Eating Well & Your Diet
- Learn about the foods you should stay away from and those you should be including into your diet!
- Start Eliminating the bad foods and caffeine about 90 days before TTC!
- My Favorite Book >> Real Food For Pregnancy by Lily Nichols
- How to Start Eating Healthy Before TTC Video >> Click Here
- Preconception Diet and Grocery Haul Video >> Click Here
- How to Stop drinking Caffeine Video >> Click Here
- Even just commit to 5 minutes a day!
- Try switching up your workout routine… or trying something new!
- My favorite things are: Yoga, Walking, and Strength training!
- Start finding ways to cope with stress & try not to obsess over getting pregnant!
- How NOT to stress about getting pregnant Video >> Click Here
- How to STOP obsessing over getting pregnant Video >> Click Here
6. Bad Habits (Smoking and Drinking)
- I feel like this is pretty obvious.. but if I didn’t mention it I would feel so bad!!
7. Make a doctors appointment
- I thought it was so helpful to get some advice from my primary doctor. She was so willing to give me information!
- This is a good time to ask questions you may have.
- Also it feels good to know your body is healthy and ready to conceive! If there are things you could be doing to help your fertility, it’s important to learn those before trying to get pregnant!
8. Make a dentist appointment
- In the little bit of research I did, I found that fluoride wasn’t the best thing for your body.. especially when trying to conceive.
- It’s good to get any problems taken care of before getting pregnant!
Want the FREE Checklist >> Click Here