Birthing a child is one of the most beautiful and holy experiences that a couple will experience. Keeping God at the center of this moment is such an amazing way to show Him thanks and praise for your little miracle. Having calm worship songs for labor and delivery will remind you to trust God and to let go of any fear you are holding on to.
With both of my labors, I so enjoyed calming music. It really helped me to breathe through contractions and if I’m being honest, I enjoyed my labor. It sounds crazy I know.
I truly believe that having calm worship songs playing throughout my labor and delivery is what helped me have natural births. Each song was a reminder that He was with me and that I was created to do this!
The BEST Worship Songs for Labor + Delivery
I highly recommend you start your playlist early in your pregnancy, so you can constantly be adding new songs to it. Let’s face it, this playlist is going to need to be pretty long.
I loved to turn this labor playlist on while I was doing house chores or needed a minute to calm down. It really helped me to find stillness and peace during my labor.
Here are all the worship songs for labor and delivery that were on my playlist to help me have a positive birth!
1. Great are You Lord – Casting Crowns
2. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) – Hillsong United
3. What a Beautiful Name it is – Tori Kelly
I wanted to note that there are a bunch of versions of this song by different artists. Listen to them all and find one that makes you feel the Lord’s presence.
4. Way Maker – Leeland
4. So Will I (100 Billion X) – Hillsong Worship
5. Run to the Father – Cody Carnes
6. Nothing Else – Cody Carnes
7. Goodness of God – Jenn Johnson
8. Never Leave – Red Rocks Worship
9. Whole Heart (Hold Me Now)
10. Echo Holy – Red Rocks Worship
11. I Surrender – Hillsong Worship
12. 25 – Red Rocks Worship
13. 10 000 Reasons -Matt Redman
14. You Alone – North Point Worship
15. I Will Wait for You (Psalm 130) – Shane + Shane
16. Oh My Soul – Casting Crowns
17. Jesus We Love You – The Worship Initiative
18. Wave After Wave – River Valley Worship
19. The Way (New Horizons) – Housefires
20. Scandal of Grace (I’d Be Lost) – Hillsong UNITED
21. Heart Like Heaven (Falling) – Hillsong UNITED
22. To The End – Mack Brock
23. I’ll Give Thanks – Housefires feat Kirby Kaple
24. Beautiful Insanity – Mercy Gordon
25. Rest In You – All Sons + Daughters
26. Sinking Deep – Hillsong Young & Free
27. Open Space by Housefires ft. Kirby Kaple
These are my favorite christian worship songs to play during labor. I actually created a playlist on Youtube incase you find yourself in labor… and totally unprepared! This will give you positive songs to encourage you throughout your entire birth process!
Having a Christ-centered birth is just one of the ways we can honor Him. I hope that this playlist encourages you throughout the entire birthing process and give you peace in the moments of fear. These worship songs for labor and delivery will help you to lean into the Lord and trust Him through it all.
Below is a Pinterest friendly photo… so you don’t lose this post!
Other Posts You Might Enjoy….