When you and your partner decide to start trying to get pregnant, it brings such a mixture of emotions! From happiness and excitement to nervousness and uncertainty. For so many couples, it can also bring hardships and heartache. Did you know that one out of every eight couples struggle with getting pregnant at any given point in their journey to conceiving? Or that a healthy couple within a healthy age range only has a 20-25% chance of getting pregnant on any given month that they are trying?
So, if you or your family is struggling with infertility and trying to conceive a little one, know that you are definitely not alone! Anxiously anticipating those two lines on the pregnancy test each month and seeing just one can truly take its toll. I know because I’ve been there as well! What’s important to remember during this time is to stay positive and keep the faith! Reading, reciting, and placing infertility quotes around your home and work space are great ways to remind you of the journey and keep your spirits up! I’ve compiled a list of the 27 best infertility quotes that will hopefully provide some guidance, wisdom, and encouragement during this time in your life!
27 of the Best Quotes for Infertility
Whether you are looking to feel inspired, encouraged, or filled with hope, we’ve got you covered! Even for those of you who like to keep things light-hearted with a sense of humor, these infertility quotes could provide you or a loved one struggling with fertility with just the right amount of positivity to brighten up your day.
5 Inspirational Quotes
- “You carry so much love in your heart. Give some to yourself.” -R.Z.
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” -Margaret Thatcher
- “It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.”– Doe Zantamata
- “I’ve picked up the wisdom that bad things happen, and yet the sun still comes up the next day, and it’s up to you to carry on living your life and keeping your setbacks in perspective.” -Martin Short
- “Connecting with those you know love, like and appreciate you restores the spirit and gives you energy to keep moving forward in this life.” – Deborah Day
5 Positive Quotes
- “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.” — Roy T. Bennett,
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” —Walt Whitman
- “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” ― Roy Bennett
- “You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.” – Joel Osteen
- “The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking,”– Robert H Shuller
5 Quotes to Inspire Hope
- “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.” Robert Ludlum
- “I dwell in possibility.” -Emily Dickinson
- “It is because of hope that you suffer. It is through hope that you’ll change things.” –Maxime Lagace
- “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” –Desmond Tutu
- “Hope itself is like a star — not to be seen in the sunshine of prosperity, and only to be discovered in the night of adversity.” -Charles Haddon Spurgeon
4 Encouraging Quotes
- “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.”― Roy T. Bennett
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”– Japanese Proverb
- “The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.” – Unknown
- “You’re a fighter. Think about everything you’ve overcome. Don’t give up now.” -Olivia Benson
4 Quotes to Help Keep the Faith
- “..Weeping may stay for the night, but joy comes in the morning.” Psalm 30:5
- “The pain that you’ve been feeling, can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.” Romans 8:18
- “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.” Isaiah 43:2
- “Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you.Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10
4 Quotes to Make You Laugh
- “When life puts you in a tough situation, don’t say ‘Why me?’, say ‘Try me’.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
- “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, ‘I’m not going to make it’, but you laugh inside remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
- “Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.” Robert Brault
- “Think like a proton. Always positive.” – Unknown
How to Use Quotes During your Infertility Journey
Phone Lock Screen
Selecting a quote that really resonated with you, you could simply type it out on a cute background and make it your phone lock screen! We look at our phones multiple times a day, and by placing your quote as your lock screen, you can be constantly reminded to stay positive and have hope during this challenging time!
Write Them in a Card
If your spouse, family member, or a loved one is struggling with fertility at the moment, a meaningful, customized card with one of the infertility quotes could be just what they need to brighten their day. Simply knowing that someone is there for you during such a stressful and heart wrenching time, can make the difference!
Use Them as a Bookmark
One unique idea for using the infertility quotes could be to have a custom bookmark made for yourself or for someone you love. Imagine each time you or the person you love goes to open a Bible or favorite book, they are reminded to be filled with hope and strength!
Scribble on Your Bathroom Mirror
Similar to having the quote as your phone’s lock screen, the bathroom mirror is a great place to put an encouraging quote since you use it everyday! That way, when you wake up first thing in the morning, you start your day with a reminder to keep going, stay strong, and have faith!
Display Them on a Chalkboard/Decorative Board
You could also incorporate your quote of encouragement during infertility into your house decor with a chalkboard or letterboard. By having your quote in your home where visitors and family can see, you will not only be reminded and encouraged through seeing the decoration but also through your support system when they see it!
There is nothing easy about going through seasons of infertility. Trying to have a baby is a time filled with a roller coaster of emotions, and can sometimes require a lot of extra help and encouragement. Knowing you’re not alone, keeping faith, and being supported by family and friends can make all the difference in the world. If you or a loved one is struggling with infertility, we hope that these quotes and ways to utilize them can offer you some hope and strength during this journey to becoming a family one day.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy…..
- Seed Cycling for Fertility – How This Can Help Balance Your Hormones>>> Click Here
- Fertility Affirmations: Positive Thoughts and Mantras to Get Pregnant>>> Click Here
- The 10 TTC Must-Haves – That Helped Me To Get Pregnant>>> Click Here